In House Training
We’ve got good people on board...but we need training!
- Afraid your managers will ask the wrong – or inappropriate – interview questions?
- Are you able to give an effective performance review?
- Do you have the skills to manage a difficult employee?
- Do you know what to include – or not to include – in an employee’s personnel file?
- Do your managers know the HR basics?
Why Sexual Harassment Training?
Do you know that the Supreme Court has ruled that conducting harassment training is one of the only ways a company can effectively limit their legal liability?
We do on-site, interactive harassment as well as specialized training in:
- HR 101 (an overview of key HR issues, laws, and procedures)
- How to Conduct Performance Reviews
- Interviewing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Documenting Discipline
- How to Avoid Harassment in the Workplace
Well-trained managers are key in your organization’s efficiency and morale. Increasing their knowledge of HR related issues and your policies creates confident, competent managers.
All training is conducted by a highly trained and accredited HR professional(s). Our staff members are all certified by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
Our on-site training sessions typically cost $800 for each two-hour session depending on the size and complexity of the organization, number of employees, and number of locations. We also have our own classroom that clients can use free of charge.
Call or email for a quote or for more information.