"You cover those areas where our expertise is wanting. Your service allows us to focus on what we do best - which is not HR. Service is prompt, accurate and appreciated." Chairman, Food Services Company
Personnel Management Systems, Inc. is a key part of how our clients run their businesses because we take responsibility for all the traditional Human Resource functions. We meet our clients’ needs in the areas of:
- Employment - Recruitment, Interviewing, Reference Checking, Skill Testing, New Employee Orientation Program.
- Personnel Policies & Procedures - Comprehensive Personnel Audit, Employee Handbook, Supervisor's Personnel Procedures Manual, Job Description Development.
- Group Benefits - Benefits Orientation/Education, Benefits Plan Descriptions, Benefit Plan Communication, Benefit Plan Continuation Administration (COBRA).
- Human Resource Administration - Personnel File Maintenance/Audit, I-9 Compliance, EEO-1 Filing/Affirmative Action Program, Federal & State Posting Requirements, Workers' Compensation Administration, Unemployment Insurance Administration, Personnel Forms Development, Organizational Charts, Performance Appraisal Development, Exit Interviews.
- Training & Development - Conducting Performance Reviews, Interviewing Skills, Supervisory Skills, Leadership Skills, Avoiding Sexual Harassment, Solving Employee Performance Problems.
- Wage and Salary Administration - Minimum Wage/Overtime Compliance, FLSA Records Maintenance, Compensation Program Development, Salary/Wage Surveys.
- Employee Relations - Employee Communications Program Development, Employee Recognition Program Development, Employee Attitude Surveys.
- Employee Safety/Drug Programs - OSHA/WISHA Compliance, Chemical Hazard Communication Program (MSDS), Accident Prevention Program, Development/Administration of Drug & Alcohol Program.